- 60 transferable units [grades of C- or better] from the California Community College system with a completed ADT (Associate Degree for Transfer)
- Selected an ADT matched (similar) pathway from FPU’s undergraduate degree programs
- Have completed the necessary pre-requisites in the discipline specific to intended major
- Have at least a 2.4 transfer GPA
To qualify for the guarantee students must:
- Enroll in an average of 15- 18 units per semester; not including repeated courses.
- Remain in good academic standing by maintaining an institutional grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Enroll in the required number of consecutive semesters: 3-4 semesters depending on number of units transferred in
- Make up units for any failed or withdrawn courses during the guarantee period, which may require you to take more than 15-18 units per semester
- For TUG you may have to enroll in a summer semester.
- Fulfill all graduation requirements, including core curriculum, major requirements, and upper division course work requirements.
- Two Year Guarantee: complete enough upper division courses to have at least 40 upper division units by the end of the 4-semester time frame.
- Take all required courses during the semester recommended by your Academic Advisor.
- Register for all upcoming courses during the registration period.
- Any courses from a Community College with “D+” or lower are non-transferable and require additional courses and semesters to graduate.
- This guarantee may not apply to students starting in a spring or summer semester start (TUG only).
- This guarantee is limited to basic graduation requirements: 120 minimum units including general education, upper-level and elective courses sufficient for a single major.