ALAS makes it possible for you to earn a bachelor's degree in four years
- Career Counseling
- Academic Support
- Free Computer Access and Printing Access
Helping First-Generation Students Succeed
The ALAS Program is committed to helping you successfully graduate from college in just four years. Our free, personal services help you achieve a university degree and become a Sunbird for life.
Academic counselors will help you:
- Design a personalized education plan targeted toward graduating in four years
- Connect you with student tutors who can answer your questions about classes, teachers and other issues
- Learn which courses are required to graduate
Career counselors will help you:
- Assess your skills, abilities, interests and goals to choose a major that is right for you
- Write a resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to personalized your presentation
- Provide information about opportunities in your field or interest and prepare you to pursue a career or graduate school
The ALAS Program gives you access to computers and printers for classwork and homework at no cost. There is also a friendly staff and information about other matters pertaining to academics and the community.