Sep 26, 2019 10:45am
Patty Salinas , M.A.
Interim Chief Diversity Officer and Project Director of ALAS
- Responsible for leading, facilitating and supervising all aspects of the grant implementation
- Serves as the primary point of contact with the U.S. Department of Education on all grant-related matters. Provides reports and documents on project progress, grant management, budgeting and grant compliance
- First-generation FPU alumni: B.A. in Business Administration, and an M.A. in Higher Education Administration and Leadership from Fresno State University
ALAS Research Analyst
- Responsible for performing statistical analysis of data and interpretation of results; also maintains student records and tracks participation
- Provides each member of the ALAS Team with the necessary information to ensure student success.
- FPU alumni; B.A. in Spanish and in Intercultural Studies (2018)