The media production minor supports a variety of majors as you enter careers that may involve production of media including digital video, audio and graphic design. Courses in the minor will provide a base of theoretical knowledge and application providing experience in production.
- Compatible with majors in biblical & religious studies, art, graphic design, marketing, and contemporary Christian ministries
- Credit for Internships in Communication available
- Students may choose to complete a Senior Thesis Communication Project in Production as an elective
- Faculty connected to and working in the industry.
- Production experiences available in practicum courses including Journalism and Media Production
- Strong theoretical basis in Film Theory and Visual Rhetoric in addition to production courses
This minor supports careers in Church multimedia production, marketing, graphic design, web design and video production.
Transferring to Fresno Pacific
Come and experience the FPU community and finish your degree with us! Visit our Transfer page to learn more about transferring or connect with a Transfer Specialist to ensure your transition to FPU is as smooth as possible.
Required Classes (18 Units)
|COM 355||Digital Video Production I||3|
|COM 380||Film Studies||3|
|COM 410||Media and Society||3|
Select three of the following
|ART 230||Basic Graphic Design||3|
|COM 360||Digital Video Production II||3|
|COM 350||Visual Rhetoric||3|
|COM 370||Audio Production||3|
|COM 385||Cinematography: Visual Story Telling||3|
|COM 390||UI/UX Web Design||3|
Randall Fowler, Ph.D.