We're focused on academic excellence and Christian values, empowering you to reach your goals with a supportive community of staff, faculty and fellow students. With more than 45 distinctive graduate programs, our alumni are in high-demand locally and beyond for their professionalism, depth and breadth of knowledge in their field and leadership.
School of Business
School of Education
- Administrative Services Program
- Mathematics Education
- Pupil Personnel Services
- Reading and Literacy, Certificate
- Special Education Program
- STEM Education, M.A.
- Teacher Education Program
- Teacher Librarian Program
School of Humanities, Religion & Social Science
- Church Conflict and Peacemaking, Certificate
- Individualized Master of Arts Program, M.A.
- Mediation, Certificate
- Peacemaking and Conflict Studies, M.A.
- Restorative Justice, Certificate
- Workplace Conflict Management and Peacemaking, Certificate
School of Natural Sciences
- Athletic Training, M.A.
- Nursing, MSN/FNP
- Sport Administration, M.A.
Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary
- Christian Ministry, M.A.
- Christian Studies, Certificate
- Community Leadership and Transformation, M.A.
- Congregational Care, Certificate
- Evangelism and Church Planting, Certificate
- Integration , Certificate
- Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- Master of Divinity
- Mennonite Brethren Studies, Certificate
- Ministry, Leadership & Culture, M.A.
- New Testament, M.A.
- Old Testament, M.A.
- Theology, M.A.