- Th.D., New Testament with emphasis on theology and music, Duke Divinity School
- Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- B.A., Philosophy, Whitworth University
Publications & Presentations
- Contributions to Edited Volumes
- "A Singing Creation: Music-Making and Christian Maturity in Colossians 3:16," in The Art of New Creation, ed. Jeremy S. Begbie, W. David 0. Taylor, and Daniel Train 0nterVarsity Press, Forthcoming 2022).
- Companion and Reference Contributions
- "Worship," in The Dictionary of Paul and His Letters, 2nd ed., ed. Scot McKnight, Lynn Cohick, Nijay Gupta, and Anna Moseley Gissing (lnterVarsity Press, Forthcoming 2022).
- "Interpreting Scripture through Art: Palestrina's 'Magnificat primi toni" The Wei!, Oct. 22, 2020.
- "Notes from the Pandemic: Writing to Win," The Well, Apr. 14, 2020.
- "Time to Waste: Gratitude and Going to Church," The Well, Jan. 23, 2020.
- "What I've Learned About Flourishing in Graduate School,." The Well, Aug. 19, 2019.