- Ed.D., Human Development and Psychology, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- M.Ed. Human Development and Psychology, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- M.A., Latin American Studies, University of California Los Angeles,
- B.A., Psychology, University of California Los Angeles,
Publications & Presentations
- Quiroz, B. & Shin, J. (in revision). Review of Studies in Language Minorities: Language Loss or Bilingual Potential? International Multilingual Research Language.
- Quiroz, B. & Seetal, L (in revision). Parenting Education Program: Building School Readiness Skills of Spanish Speaking Young Learners. Journal of Early Childhood Research.
- Seetal, L & Quiroz, B. (2019). Significant vocabulary growth in preschoolers through a Spanish parent child intervention. Journal of Early Childhood Research.
- Shin, J. & Quiroz, B. (2020). A Literature Review of Home Literacy Environment within Language Minority Immigrants: Family as Living Resources". Journal of Research i11 Childhood Education. Manuscript lD UJRC-20 l 9-0 l 56.
- Zhao, J., Quiroz, B., Dixon, L. Q., & Joshi, M. (2016). Comparing bilingual to monolingual learners on English spelling: A meta-analytic review. Dyslexia, 22, 193-213. doi: 10.1002/dys.1530.