The Sunbird Community Food Pantry is available to all FPU students. The pantry is staffed by students and always accepting donations of canned goods, quick grab-and-go snacks, and other food items.
- Hours for FPU Students: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Please contact the Office of Spiritual Formation & Diversity for more information at OSFD@fresno.edu or 559-453-5547
- Microwavable meals
- Instant noodles (cup of noodles, top ramen)
- Mac & cheese
- Hot pockets/pizza rolls
- Frozen burritos
- Instant noodles
- Fruit (canned or dried)
- Granola bars
- Meals in a box (pasta, rice & soup kits)
- Spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.)
- Canned sauces
- Nuts/trail mix
- Nut butters (peanut/almond/cashew)
- Rice, brown rice & quinoa
- Soup, stew & chili
- Whole grain cereals
- Teas/Instant Coffee
- Toiletries & personal care (toothbrushes, toilet paper, paper towels, feminine products, shampoo, etc.)
* please consider purchasing canned goods that can be easily opened as most students do not have access to can openers.