FPU Immunization Requirements for Enrolled Students
- Hepatitis B - Full immunization series. First-time enrollees, 18 years of age and younger - Highly recommended for all students.
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) - All incoming students (two doses; the last dose must have been after age 12 months.)
- Meningococcal - Conjugate/vaccine - (1st dose on or after 16th birthday, anyone 21 yrs old and younger)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) - All students
- Varicella (chicken pox) - Two (2) doses on or after 1st birthday, All incoming students born in the US after 1979
* New freshmen planning to live on campus must complete a TB questionnaire to evaluate risk for exposure. After review of the questionnaire by the campus nurse, it will then be determined if a PPD skin test is necessary.
FPU Requirements for International Students
In addition to the above immunization requirements, proof of a negative Tuberculin Skin Test PPD (Mantoux) within the past 12 months must be provided. Completed polio series (three doses of OPV, four doses of IPV or four doses of any combination of OPV and IPV) must also be submitted.
** If you have a medical condition that exempts you from these vaccines or is against your beliefs:
Please download the Immunization Waiver Form and submit to the Health Center.