Complete these steps to be eligible for admission:
- Submit an application for admission. Apply online or download an application. There is a $40 application fee, which may be waived with attendance at certain events. Ask your admission counselor about the details.
- Request official copies of your high school (and/or college) transcripts to be send to FPU.
- At this time, SAT or ACT scores are considered optional for admission. If you wish to submit official test scores, please use our school code to have your results sent directly to us.
- SAT code: 4616
- ACT code: 0357
- Complete the FAFSA to be eligible for government and institutional financial aid.
- The FAFSA can be completed starting October 1
Keep in mind
Fresno Pacific University’s accepted students have average GPAs of 3.2-3.6. Average SAT scores range from 1080-1190 (new test) and average ACT scores between 21-25. Please speak with an admission counselor to discuss your eligibility.
All application materials should be submitted online or mailed to:Office of Undergraduate Admission
Fresno Pacific University
1717 S. Chestnut Ave. #2005
Fresno, CA 93702
After applying for admission, check out your financial aid options.
- 3.1 weighted high school GPA
- Test Scores (optional)
- ACT - composite of 19
- SAT – minimum score of 490 math and 490 evidence-based reading and writing.
- The following high school courses are strongly recommended:
- 4 years of college preparatory English
- 3 years of college preparatory mathematics
- 2 years of social studies
- 1 year of laboratory science
- 1 year of performing art
- 3 years of the same foreign language with a C- or better
*Applicants who do not meet the admissions requirements mentioned above may be considered from admission by the Admission Selection Committee for an exception. Additional documents may be required. Please ask your admission counselor for details.
Steps for Re-application
For those students who have applied to FPU’s traditional undergraduate program within the past 2 years and did not attend. Students who applied more than 2 years ago will need to resubmit a full application for admission:
- Fill out the re-application form
- Submit a non-refundable re-application fee of $15
- Submit any missing documents or updated transcripts
Steps for Re-admission
Former FPU students who have not been enrolled in and/or have not submitted a leave of absence form for the previous semester are required to re-apply for admission to FPU:
- Fill out the re-admission form
- Submit a non-refundable re-admission fee of $15
- Submit official transcripts from other educational institutions attended during absence from FPU
Steps for Non-Matriculated Admission
Students interested in taking classes, usually for personal or professional development, or to transfer to another institution, and is not interested in a degree from FPU. Non-degree students are not eligible for federal, state or institutional aid. Other requirements, class limits and pre-requisites may apply. See the academic catalog for more information:
- Fill out the Application for Admission [PDF] indicating Non Matriculating/Non-Degree status non-matriculation application
- Submit a non-refundable admission fee of $15
- Submit proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Some classes may require a pre-requisite course. If required, a college transcript will need to be provided
- Personal essays are not required
Students wishing to audit a class at FPU may apply for audit status. Audit classes are not eligible for financial aid and students will not receive course credit.