The decision to embark on graduate studies is a big one. Our 45+ graduate programs will equip you to succeed in your career and in your life. You’ll become part of a small community of learners, thrive in a flexible learning environment and be challenged by a rigorous curriculum. Learn how much further you can go at FPU!
For program requirements, cost per unit, and locations, refer to the graduate programs page. For more information, contact the campus nearest you, attend an information meeting or ask about a program. Download the graduate application checklist to keep track of your progress.
How to Apply
- Apply Online.
- You can apply at fresno.edu/apply
- Submit three reference forms.
- These can be filled out by academic or professional acquaintances familiar with your ability to complete graduate-level work. The reference form is available at fresno.edu/ref-form.
- Include statement of intent.
- You can also provide an addendum explaining your interest in the program, any long-term goals and your experience in the field.
- Request official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be from accredited institutions to verify your bachelor’s degree. Mail your sealed transcripts to the Registrar’s office or email to email@example.com.
- Complete program requirements.
- These requirements are specific to your program of choice. You will be contacted for an interview and additional requirements if applicable.
- Apply for financial aid.
- You can apply for FAFSA at fafsa.gov. Use FPU school code: 001253
- Schedule an appointment.
- Meet with your Student Financial Services Advisor. You can contact them at 559-453-2041 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other specific requirements for each program (see graduate programs page)
Graduate Admission Office
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702
Graduate students who have not enrolled for one or more semesters or been granted an official leave of absence, will need to reapply to the university. Please contact the Regional Enrollment Office at 559-453-3690 or GDC.Admissions@fresno.edu for more information.